Services & Other Links
Contacts & Links > Resources
Our community extends further than your local Parish. There are a range of Catholic services accessible from anywhere that allow us all to feel supported; regardless of the physical location we find ourselves in. These are services and programs for people of all ages and backgrounds to accommodate our faith formation, interests and needs.
- Daily readings - Scripture from Mass to help your faith grow and nourish your spiritual life.
- Daily prayers - Prayers to reflect and find inspiration on to strengthen your relationship with God.
- Click to Pray - The Pope’s worldwide prayer Network that connects your prayer with the world. Click to Pray invites you to pray with thousands of people, in all the continents, for his intentions which address current challenges facing humanity and the mission of the Church.
- Live stream of daily Mass - Keep up to date with the web casts planned across the archdiocese and beyond by checking the web cast schedule.
The Catholic Foundation - A not for profit organisation that has been created to enable you to support spiritual, educational and social needs throughout the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
Evangelisation Brisbane - Evangelisation Brisbane is committed to building on the gifts, wisdom and experience that already exist in parishes and communities; to help them grow deeper in faith.
Holy Spirit Seminary - The Holy Spirit Seminary is the place of formation for Catholic diocesan seminarians from the Archdiocese of Brisbane and dioceses from within Queensland.
- Ignite Youth - We all desire to bring the Gospel to the younger generations. This might be a way by connecting with other youth through real-world relationships and immersing in life-changing events.
Australian Catholic Bishops Conference - The Catholic Church in Australia is served by the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, which is the permanent collegial assembly of the Bishops of Australia.
menALIVE - menALIVE is a National Catholic Ministry to Men which was founded out of a response to a great need in the hearts and lives of men and the Catholic Church.
Social Justice Statement - The Office for Social Justice is an agency of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference. It supports and assists the work of the Bishops Commission for Social Justice – Mission and Service and receives advice from the Australian Catholic Social Justice Council. The Office collaborates with and supports a national network of contacts nominated by each diocese and maintains contact with the Dicastery for the Promotion of Integral Human Development of the Holy See.
- St Vincent de Paul Society - A not for profit organisation that assists people experiencing poverty and inequality. The St Vincent de Paul society works to shape a more just and compassionate society.
Vatican News - The Vatican News keeps you up to date on the latest on Pope Francis, the Holy See and the Church in the World.
Laudato Si’ - Care for Our Common Home is the appeal from Pope Francis addressed to "every person living on this planet" for an inclusive dialogue about how we are shaping the future of our planet.